Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cozy Saturday

Sturmfrei! Heute habe ich unsere Wohnung für mich ganz allein und habe spontan entschlossen einen DVD-Abend zu machen - ganz allein. Nur ich und DVDs die mein Freund definitiv nicht sehen will (= Sex and the City + Gilmore Girls). Plus Zuckerwatte! :-D Mein Outfit of the night besteht daher aus meinem neuen Primark Bademantel und Kuschelsocken. Das Wetter spielt zumindest bei solchen gemütlichen Couch-Abenden mit. Ich hoffe ihr habt auch ein schönes Wochenende!

I'm having a girls night tonight! Well, literally a one-girl-night, as it's just me and a lot of DVDs (the ones my boyfriend would not enjoy - Sex and the City + Gilmore Girls). Plus some cotton candy! :-D My outfit tonight is therefor cozy - my new bathrobe and some snugly socks. At least the weather cannot ruin this! I'm wishing you a nice weekend!



blue cotton candy!

...turned my tongue blue...

Little shopping haul - but I'm devastated, I lost my eyeliner! I bought it today and when i came home I couldn't find it in my bags anymore... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...